Articles can be submitted via:
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- ExpressO (http://law.bepress.com/expresso/), or:
- SSRN (http://www.ssrn.com/).
JOLTI welcomes submissions of original articles. Possible topical areas include: intellectual property, electronic health records, and online privacy. JOLTI conforms to THE BLUEBOOK: A UNIFORM SYSTEM OF CITATION (21th ed. 2020). The JOLTI Executive Board will consider submissions for publication. The Executive Board regrets that it cannot return submissions to authors unless a self-addressed stamped envelope accompanies the manuscript. Correspondence and manuscripts should be sent to:
All accepted manuscripts are subject to editing by the JOLTI Executive Board. Manuscripts selected for publication are accepted with the understanding that editorial changes may be made to improve the readability of the Article and to ensure conformity with style policy. Accepted manuscripts become the permanent property of JOLTI and may not be published elsewhere without written permission.
- JOLTI does not accept any articles that have been previously published.
- Submissions are considered continuously throughout the year.
- Please cite all sources in footnotes. Citations in all submitted articles should conform to the latest edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a resume and a brief abstract.
- Authors pursuing an expedited review should explicitly request an expedited evaluation and provide a deadline for JOLTI to make a publication offer.
- Student Note submissions may be accepted from JOLTI editors and other students attending the Case Western Reserve University School of Law. Please submit notes via email to email@example.com.