Download Full Text (5.2 MB)
Table of Contents:
- Bonhoefer and King: Legacies and Lessons
- An Extraordinary Man: Case Celebrates Martin Luther King, Jr.
- It's About Ethics: An Interview with Robert P. Lawry
- Current Ethical Controversies in Internal Research: A Talk by Ruth Maklin
- Director's Corner: Civic Duty, Civic Courage by Robert P. Lawry
- News and Notes
Applied Ethics | Bioethics and Medical Ethics | Business Law, Public Responsibility, and Ethics | Ethics and Political Philosophy
Scholarly Commons Citation
Case Western Reserve University, "Center for Professional Ethics, Spring 2004."