Download Full Text (5.2 MB)
Table of Contents:
- Continuing The Observer Debate: A Panel Discussion on Law, Religion, and Homosexuality
- Thinking about Ethics: Quotable Quotes
- Kimberly Adams-Davis: From Cowboy Nurse to Primary Healthcare Advocate
- Three Judges Weigh In: The Art of Judging: How Do Judges Judge?
- Director's Corner: The Seven Deadly Sins Revisited by Robert P. Lawry
- Spring 2000: News, Notes, and Events
Applied Ethics | Bioethics and Medical Ethics | Business Law, Public Responsibility, and Ethics | Ethics and Political Philosophy
Scholarly Commons Citation
Case Western Reserve University, "Center for Professional Ethics, Volume 2, Issue 3, 2000."