Download Full Text (24.2 MB)
Table of Contents
- Using Medical Practice Guidelines As Safe Harbors in Medical Malpractice Cases: A Bad Idea Gets Revisited
- The Euro Debt Crisis and the Deadly Metaphor
- Personal Jurisdiction at the Crossroads: An End to the Effects Test?
- The Limits of WTO Adjudication: Is Compliance the Problem?
- Finding a Place in the Profession: Lawyers With Disabilities
- Can Defense Lawyers Make Use of Investigatory Deceit in Criminal Investigations?
- Default Rules for Interpretation Should Not Be Left to Party Choice
- Interview with Former Actor-Turned-Legal Scholar (Korsmo)
- The Retirement of Arthur D. Austin
- Faculty Briefs
- An Unexpected Awakening to Wrongful Conviction
- The Journey from Law School to a 14-Year Deanship at University of Wisconsin (Davis)
- New Chair to Promote School of Law as Intellectual Property Thought Leader
- From Watching "The Office" to Working On It
- New Class Agent Program
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- Students Dedicated to Public Interest Work
- Law School Launches New Alumni Admissions Interview Program
- Inspired to Attend Law School
In Brief, iss. 93 (2012).