Download Full Text (31.0 MB)
Table of Contents:
- Dean's Message
- Leading the Way in Law, Technology, and the Arts
- Technology and Law: From the Classroom to the Courtroom and Beyond
- The Honorable Kathleen M. O'Mallley '82 as Distinguished Visiting Jurist...
- Lecture Series Spring 2002 In Review
- 2002-2003 Lecture Series
- Career Services
- Employment Statistics...
- Class of 2001 Employers
- Lewis R. Katz, The LL.M. in United States Legal Studies Program -- A Year in Review
- Reunion 2002
- Law Alumni Reunion & Educational Seminar in London, England
- Save the Date Law Alumni Reunion 2003
- The School of Law Annual Fund
- Alumni and Faculty Luncheon in Cleveland November 22, 2002 ...
- Regional Alumni Events
- Student News
- Canada-U.S. Law Institute Holds Its Sixteenth Annual Conference at the School of Law
- 2002 Commencement
- Order of the Coif
- Graduation Honors and Awards
- Faculty Briefs
- 2002-2003 New Faculty (Nance and Scharf)
- Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld Named Emeritus Professor Ollie Schroeder his "Favorite Teacher"
- We Thank Professors James McElhaney, Sidney Picker and Bryan Adamson for their years of service to our school
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- Rodney B. Pulliam, Class of 1999 1963-2002
- Jeff Rice, '75 Umpires Super Bowl XXXVI
- Legacy Society
- Law Alumni Association
- School of Law Visiting Committee
- Calendar of Events
"In Brief" (2002). In Brief. 76.