Download Full Text (9.6 MB)
Table of Contents:
- Profiles on: Five Western Reserve Law School Grads Who Now Serve as U.S. District Judges
- CWRU Announces New Law School Dean
- Annual Fund Nears Goal of $215,000
- Grimberg New Development Dean for Law School and SASS
- Annual Faculty/Law Review Football Match -- A Tie!
- Law Student Visits Poland
- Professor Katz Visits Ghana and Zambia
- Professor Oliver C. Schroeder, Jr., Receives Ohio Bar's Highest Award
- Professor Harold Wren Visits Law School for Academic Year 1981-82
- New Faces at law School (Bulloch, Sobelsohn, Zagrans, Jaros)
- Leonard Woodcock Visits Law School
- Moot Court Team Takes Top Awards
- Class Notes
- Law School Visits Alumni in New York City and Washington, D.C.
- Class of 1980 -- Golf Day
- In Memoriam
- Our Mistake
- Six Inducted into Society of Benchers
- Loren E. Souers Named Alumnus of the Year
Judge Ben Charles Green, '30, Judge Don J. Young, '34, Judge Charles R. Richey, '47, Judge Robert B. Krupansky, '48, Judge Alvin I. Krenzler, '48, Dean Ernest Gelhorn, Robert Rybka (Poland visit), Francis M. Goff, '83 (in memoriam)
In Brief, iss. 23 (1982).